Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Wireless Headphone
- World-class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts make for hassle-free wireless connections
- Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clearer calls even in noisy environments
- Now Alexa-enabled. Ask Alexa to play music, hear the news, check weather, control your smart home, and more
- Access your phone’s default virtual assistant, like Siri, Alexa Headphones:18 cm H x 17 cm W x 8.1 cm D (0.24 kg), Audio cable:1.2 m,USB cable:30.5 cm
QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II are now enabled with Bose AR—the world’s very first audio-only augmented reality platform, where applications will utilise contextual audio to deliver first-of-a-kind experiences. Unlock Bose AR via a firmware update through the Bose Connect app. Now in limited-edition Rose Gold.
ACOUSTIC NOISE CANCELLING
BOSE AR ENABLED
Renowned noise cancelling headphones—now with Bose AR
QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II are engineered with renowned noise cancellation. With the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built-in, you have instant access to millions of songs, playlists and more—hands free. Simply choose your voice assistant and ask away. And that’s just the beginning. QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II are now enabled with Bose AR—the world’s very first audio-only augmented reality platform, where applications will utilize contextual audio to deliver first-of-a-kind experiences.
What happens when you clear away the noisy distractions of the world? Concentration goes to the next level. You get deeper into your music, your work or whatever you want to focus on. That’s the power of QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II. Put them on and get closer to what you’re most passionate about. Proprietary technology continuously monitors and measures outside noise and then cancels it with the opposite signal. But we didn’t stop there. You can also adjust the level of noise cancellation between three levels to better fit your environment. So you can focus—really focus—on what matters.