The superlative new one-cup machine: small, stunning, simple – a must for all coffee lovers and connoisseurs. The ENA 8 impresses with coffee specialties that are freshly ground, not capsuled. And thanks to the variety it offers at the touch of a button, it is sure to delight even the most discerning palates.
Winding arterial roads pulsate as they cut their way between apartment blocks. The hustle and bustle of city life. Cafés, boutiques. Countless neon signs illuminating the night sky. The artificial glow of office lighting. Light and shade. Light and dark. Black and white. This is the world of international metropolises and the color world of the ENA 8 in Metropolitan Black.
Only 10.7″ wide, 12.7″ high and 17.5″ deep – this one- cup machine will comfortably fit anywhere.
A particular highlight of the design is the round water tank. Its pattern combined with its cylindrical shape is inspired by premium crystal carafes.
The front 2.8″ TFT color display and the clearly defined operating panels make it extremely easy to use.
Freshly ground, not capsuled
Ten different specialties are available at the touch of a button. The first VC compact brewing unit ensures that the coffee always flows into the cup under ideal conditions. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimizes the aroma of a short ristretto or espresso. Fine foam technology creates airy, feather-light milk foam for cappuccino or other specialties.
- TFT color display for intuitive operation
- Cappuccino Frother with innovative technology delivers perfectly frothed milk
- Easy-grip cylindrical water tank with diamond design
- Twice as fast Aroma G3 grinder
- Ultimate coffee quality thanks to Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®)
- Espresso doppio provides a true double shot of espresso for maximum coffee strength
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) with RFID technology automatically detects the CLEARYL Smart mini or CLEARYL Smart water filter