The latest automatic machine for home use Gaggia Babila OTC is the perfect combination of Italian desing and the unique taste of coffee. The machine has a number of features that allow you to fully enjoy its presence at home and the beautiful silhouette finished with stainless steel elements makes it an ornament of any kitchen. Thanks to One Touch, we can enjoy the perfect Latte Machiatto or Cappuccino every time.
The machine is additionally equipped with a beautiful jug for milk, which after use can be hidden in a refrigerator, and ceramic grinder with 8-step adjustment to perfectly match the level of coffee grinding to our needs.
Functions of the machine:
- 7 different drinks to choose from;
- Integrated milk container;
- 8-step adjustable grinder;
- Stainless steel finish;
- Ceramic coffee grinder preventing burning the beans;
- Real-time coffee level control;
- Individually adjustable coffee strength;
- One Touch which prepares milk just at a touch of a button;
- Adjustable pre-brewing time
- Automatic cleaning system for dairy and decanter
- The MEMO function allows you to save your coffee and coffee settings
- Text – OLED graphic display
- Automatic coffee preservation programs (rinsing, cleaning, descaling)
- Automatic control of the filling state of the mill and the condensate trays
- Adjustable coffee spout up to 14 cm
- Color: Silver with stainless steel front;
- Coffee bean container: 300 g;
- Water tank: 1.5 l;
- Milk container: 0,5 l;
- Voltage: 230V;
- Pressure: 15 bar;
- Maximum power consumption: 1400 Watts;
- Dimensions (HxWxD) in cm: 36 x 24.5 x 42;
- Number of boilers: 2;
- Weight: 13 kg.
Included with the machine is: water hardness test, water filter, measuring spoon for ground coffee, spout cleaning brush.
Gaggia Babila review: What you need to know
The Babila is a bean-to-cup machine in the same category as the Sage Barista Touch. It does things its own way, but largely it’ll achieve the same thing: that is producing a range of espresso-based drinks fully automatically, from grinding the beans, right through to frothing the milk for your and adding it in the correct proportions.
It’s customisable, so you can create your own recipes based on the coffee you prefer, there’s an automatic milk frother, and it looks pretty slick, too, all decked out in shiny chrome, topped with a monochrome OLED display and a phalanx of buttons. It’s a serious-looking machine with a matching price tag.